Monday, March 18, 2013

Life lately...

Phew......Last 2 weekends spent were lot of hustle and bustle, work, work, work , and worries!!!

Office, home, hospitals....yes that's what I did!!! my parents are  here, my Dad had to undergo an Intervention for liver cyst!!! Thankfully all went well....Dad is back home now all well and in pink of his health. I met my parents nearly after 8 months!!!

Oh yes!!! I am dead tired, You don't know how much I would love to go to some far off place like "Anandam in Himalayas" and spend few days there in the lap of nature, pampering myself with spa treatments!!!! Umm..If only I could do it!!! Oh gosh!!! And plus I hate Monday mornings when I have to get up at 6:30 AM and get dressed for office....half of the day is spent in sulking....So Now I am ending this Moody Monday with a cup of freshly brewed Tulsi Rose Tea :) ..Bye Bye Monday for next few days...












No comments:

Post a Comment