Monday, April 15, 2013

Weekend review !!!

Aww.. so finally my weekend is over :(  I absolutely loath Mondays....yes i don't get along with you very well, and I don't like you, do ya hear me??  don't be a cry baby...Friday will be soon around the corner, till then lets see how I spent my great great weekend.  It was hot and humid but we had an overcast on Sunday, it seemed as if it will rain cats and dogs, it seemed so, but wind blew it all away!! we went out for dinner in Bercos, saw 1 great movie!!! and then came the Sunday night with the feeling that , oh no have to go to office tomorrow !!!

 Net net...a great weekend !!!


This Buddha statue is in Bercos , Its so serene, I just feel a wave of calmness inside me every time I look at it, so this time I just clicked it!!

AKASH CHECKING OUT SOME BOOKS




CORN FRIED RICE WITH GREEN VEG'S COOKED WITH CRISPY ALMONDS

CHEF'S SPECIAL SEVEN TREASURE VEGETABLES COOKED IN CREAM







NOTHING MUCH TO DO




















2 comments:

  1. That corn fried rice looks delish!! I might have to make some now ;) Glad you had a great weekend friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you friend !!! I am just eagerly waiting for this long week to end soon :)

      Delete