Saturday, June 29, 2013

A day in my life....






Lately I have been feeling as if some sort of darkness has took over me...ya well it may seem bit scary and melodramatic but what I am trying to say is that I feel bogged down, lost in some sort of melancholy, I am constantly sad and I can't seem to point on my finger on what is it?..I used to be such an active person, buzzing with energy, full of social life, and constantly doing something or the other and now...it seems that a cloud of laziness, lethargy is always over my head and my mood is gloomy,and in the mornings, I don't feel like talking to anyone, I just enjoy the morning long drive to my office, its calm, quite and green...
*******************************************
I reach office and I feel its my moral obligation to not let my personal exclusive cloud that is always over my head, burst on anyone else and unnecessary drench them...so I try to change my mood and I do tend to take control of the situation...office goes well..
********************************************
I return back home, again the long drive...and again that cloud seems to appear...accompanying me back home...I try to shoo it off...drive it away but I feel that it's growing on me...I try to adopt  a different approach..not paying attention to it at all..but it is still there...thundering...
*****************************************************
This is the story so far....





No comments:

Post a Comment