Monday, June 24, 2013

I dream-part 2

I am a lot into dreaming nowadays or may be a lot of jotting my thoughts on fibers of cellulose pulp derived from wood, rags or grasses, and drying them into flexible sheets, I mean paper :) My Grey Matter  is quite active nowadays...I have a written a piece today in the series , I dream....I had posted one yesterday as well...It somehow comes naturally to me...visions about hills, dales, snow laden valleys,fields of blooming flowers...yes, all this is an integral part of me...my being...

I dream of a dream...sometimes with eyes closed and oftenly with open eyes....
I dream of a snow laden valley covered in fresh falling snow.....
I dream of a cat hiding away...under the roof with a red bow...
I dream of smoke emerging from roof tops....
I dream of streets with ginger fragrant shops....
I dream of a patch of land from which a tiny beautiful tulip pushes its way to outside....
I dream of a butterfly that waits eagerly it to bloom, as to the beauty, its heart is tied...
I dream of a valley covered with golden daffodils...
I dream of a lighthouse, of swaying wind mills...
I dream of a river...wide and rude...
I dream I could sit near it all day and lighten my mood...
I dream of woods, pure and green....
I dream of woods, where I oftenly will be seen...
I dream of weeping willow, I dream of birch trees...
I dream of fireflies and bumble bees...
I dream of the melody of whistling wind...
I dream of fragrance of camphor and orange rind....
I dream of a dream....I dream with open eyes....









No comments:

Post a Comment