Sunday, June 23, 2013

I dream...

I dream of a dream...sometimes with my eyes closed and most of the times with open eyes...I dream of a house of my own, which has my essence, my breath. I dream of my own house with a beautiful big garden, full of flowers, a botanical wonderland, which buzzes with bees and birds, croaks with toads and crows, flutters with butterflies and dragonflies...which shelters nature and its beings....I dream of my own house with wide French windows..which opens a vista of beauty outside as far as eyes can see, which splatters rain all over in stormy days and nights, where I sit in my arm chair holding a cup of warm masala tea and I get absorbed in the drops of rain, my eyes tracing them in their due course and eventually out of sight......where I see the dawn, the first ray of sunshine and stars at night....I dream of a house with a porch, where I vacillate in my swing...back and froth...and I inhale a fresh breeze mixed with mint, chamomile, rose, jasmine, sweet briar and so many other floras’, where fireflies join their hand together to form a cornet around my head..and butterfly adorns my wrist like a bracelet....I dream of a house with an asphalt path leading me to a calm and serene lake nearby....where swans greet me by  moving in water with elegance and style.....where lotus refreshes my eyes with its charming beauty.....I dream of a house where there is a wooden bench underneath an old birch tree...where I sit and read my book....where I inscribe my poetry.......I dream of a house, where from the doorway my beloved calls me....to share his thoughts and caresses.....I dream of a house.....I dream with open eyes.....










No comments:

Post a Comment