Friday, August 9, 2013

Nowadays

Completed the foundation course, level of Hypnotherapy last weekend,  it was a 2 day course and was  very informative and enlightening. Many a times I felt as if this all happened for a reason, as I got to know very critical information about parenting which I think is very important at this time, about the time when a fetus is growing inside and I think that all that I learned will definately make a difference to the life of my child. Now I am looking forward to joining 2, 3 , and 4th level in September.   About my pregnancy, well most of the times I am not even aware of the fact that I am pregnant :) but lately I have started to feel nausea and loss of appetite, I feel lethargic and sleepy most of the times, I hope all goes well in coming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment