Saturday, January 10, 2015

On broken nights & open skies...



Parenting is not a cakewalk, well not all the time. 

Parenting is standing tall like a giant tree with strong roots, tree that can withstand all the adverse conditions, tree that protects and shelters, and when the wind is blowing rough, it bends so that it is not broken, it has to be flexible enough and when the storm passes by, it stands tall again...for parenting you have to be patient and above all you have to put the interests,needs of your kids before yours...that's what I think.


 Broken nights have become an unavoidable part of my life which leaves me exhausted in the morning. 

For the same reason, I try to get out of the house whenever possible even if I am not really feeling up to it. Fresh air sort of lifts my mood up and provides enough stimulation to the baby during the day.

In the morning Vihaan was being persistent on going outside and was not willing to have his breakfast inside the house...even though I was completely drained and not feeling like it, I had to take him to the park...he ate his breakfast there on the  swing. While I closed my eyes just for a brief second and inhaled as deeply as I could, Thanking God for sunshine, fresh air, birds around, and yes of course for my baby who was giggling when I tickled him after being done with his breakfast!!


Be Thankful for what you have!! Have a happy weekend...












No comments:

Post a Comment