Thursday, February 26, 2015

Around here ...




Around here, I am capturing the beauty through my lens before the flowers wilt away, saving the last glimpse of the wonderful nature and keeping it safe in my memories, here in my blog, a beautiful reminder of our anniversary day!!

*******

Around here, I am thinking how time is flying by...how Vihaan has grown from a tiny sampling into a blooming flower...with his first birthday just around the corner..how quickly has he grown in a couple of months...how charming he has become...

*******

Around here, I am learning the art of cooking, and cooking with all my heart, pouring out my love for my family, serving the wonderful delights and cherishing the simple moments!!

*******

Around here, I am learning to keep calm, let go of certain things that are beyond our control, trying to stop being a control freak all the time, trying to let things be scattered on the floor, trying to let the room be messy for a while, trying to stop and sit down for a while, rest for a while if I don't feel like doing the chores at that very moment, trying not to be hard on myself for not being able to manage everything perfectly :)

*******

Around here, I am hoping to keep blogging everyday, sharing my thoughts about my life, about life in general, about things around while I am away, away to people that love us dearly, that are waiting to hold and love Vihaan!!


*******


Around here, I am writing this post with the wind chime melody in the background, with the caressing breeze gently blowing my hair in the air,  with a very strange but soothing wave of comfort filling my heart!!

Around here....and just here...








No comments:

Post a Comment