Friday, April 17, 2015

Working space & a story


It has been a while since I have had my own little space for working, I really missed the comfort and feel of it, so yesterday sneaking a little time out of my busy schedule, I created one for me...

and I had a chance to take out an old Philips Radio gifted by my dad...I know its bit odd to keep a radio in this tech age where you get to listen to all your fav numbers by just one click but I am bit different, bit weird in my own way...I still love radio, My liking for it dates back to the yesteryear's when I was just a little girl...each night I would get scared by the thought of sleeping alone in my room...although in front of my parents I would pretend to be okay with it... but my dad knew...he knew that I was lying...that i was terrified....so one night my dad came up to me with a radio and told me that I should listen to it till I feel sleepy and that might help a little and it actually did!! I felt lot better !! that's the story behind this love for my radio...it reminds me of my dad..his caring, his being around...









No comments:

Post a Comment