Saturday, May 9, 2015

Mother's day, an awakening and a surprise!!



Being a mother is...

Well it's more than words can explain...I don't know how to put it in words....I  wish i could get into the time machine and go to my yesteryear's and be little more sensible..I wish I could see the world through the eyes of my mother at that stage in life and I wish I could understand what she meant and felt when I made silly mistakes. ..when I was unnecessary rude to her for trivial things...I wish I could change that...but I can't, it's too late in life...but I can tell her now that I love her and genuinely understand what a "mother"  is and I appreciate everything that she has done for me !!

My Mother day gift to my Mother and Mother in law was a  surprise "prepaid mobile recharge" with full talk time  for both of them :)  ...and I know from the conversation that i had with them,  they were bit surprised and also happy at the same time...I have never done anything before on the mother's day, (I know..sounds so rude, but it's true) ...so it came as a total surprise...well It's just the beginning, an awakening for me and I will definitely continue this tradition!!


Sharing a message, straight from the heart…






The template is from Textcutie and quote is mine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment